Is Emotion Reversed In Left Handers' Brains?
Is Emotion Reversed In Left Handers' Brains? Per Psychology Today, motivation, the drive to approach or avoid physical and social stimuli, is a basic building block of human emotion. For decades, scientists have believed that approach motivation is computed mainly in the left hemisphere of the brain, and avoidance motivation in the right hemisphere. Brookshire’s study challenges this idea, showing that a well-established pattern of brain activity, found across dozens of studies in right-handers, completely reverses in left-handers.
- SHOP NOW
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED CELEBRITIES
- WHICH U.S PRESIDENTS WERE LEFT HANDED
- CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF LEFT HANDED CARTOON CHARACTERS
- LEFT HANDED COMEDIANS AND COMEDIENNES
- CHECK OUT OUR GROWING LIST OF LEFT HANDED POETS
- READ OUR BLOG
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED DISCRIMINATION
- LEFT HANDED SCHOLARSHIPS
- HOW LEFT HANDERS' DAY BEGAN