How to Know Which Hand is Your Child's Dominant Hand
How to Know Which Hand is Your Child's Dominant Hand. The majority of children will develop a preference to use one hand over the other as they grow. They will soon be labeled as either right-handed or left-handed. Some may even be able to use both or either hands for certain tasks. This is known as being either ambidextrous or mixed-handed.
You can't choose your dominant hand, it develops as a young child. Explore why people are righties or lefties and what it means to be ambidextrous.
- SHOP NOW
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED CELEBRITIES
- WHICH U.S PRESIDENTS WERE LEFT HANDED
- CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF LEFT HANDED CARTOON CHARACTERS
- LEFT HANDED COMEDIANS AND COMEDIENNES
- CHECK OUT OUR GROWING LIST OF LEFT HANDED POETS
- READ OUR BLOG
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED DISCRIMINATION
- LEFT HANDED SCHOLARSHIPS
- HOW LEFT HANDERS' DAY BEGAN