Oprah Winfrey | Trump's Biggest Threat 2020
Oprah Winfrey is one of our most favorite left handers. And anything we see pertaining to this amazing soul, we pay attention. Well recently, per the Washington Post, former White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon has weighed in on who could be President Trump’s toughest challenger in 2020 — and it’s not Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren or any of the other scores of Democratic politicians positioning themselves for potential bids.
The biggest foe, Bannon says, would be Oprah Winfrey.
“I think we’re in a different era,” Bannon said during an interview Wednesday night on CNBC. “I think we’re in an era that media and understanding media and understanding how to communicate on a mass basis to the American people is so much more important than being in a state legislature.”
Bannon said he remains confident that Trump will be reelected. But he also floated other possible 2020 contenders who do no come from politics, including actor Dwayne Johnson, known as the Rock, and businessman and reality star Mark Cuban.
- SHOP NOW
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED CELEBRITIES
- WHICH U.S PRESIDENTS WERE LEFT HANDED
- CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF LEFT HANDED CARTOON CHARACTERS
- LEFT HANDED COMEDIANS AND COMEDIENNES
- CHECK OUT OUR GROWING LIST OF LEFT HANDED POETS
- READ OUR BLOG
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED DISCRIMINATION
- LEFT HANDED SCHOLARSHIPS
- HOW LEFT HANDERS' DAY BEGAN