How Many People in the US Are Left Handed?
Approximately only 10% of the US population is left handed. The Daily Infographics reports approximately 15%. I don't think anyone will know for sure as we still have some of our gifted still in hiding. Or have been forced to convert to be right handed from childhood.
We are so excited about Left Handers' Day coming up! Even though, we celebrate everyday, we are making an extra special effort in posting lefty information and memes in honor of this fab holiday.
International Left Handers' Day is Monday, August 13 and we will be celebrating everyday. For more information on this great holiday, Read our blog on how Left Handers Day Began.
- SHOP NOW
- READ ABOUT LEFT HANDED CELEBRITIES
- OUR TOP LIST OF FAMOUS LEFT HANDED PEOPLE
- WHICH U.S PRESIDENTS WERE LEFT HANDED
- CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF LEFT HANDED CARTOON CHARACTERS
- CHECK OUT OUR GROWING LIST OF LEFT HANDED POETS
- READ OUR BLOG
- LEARN ABOUT LEFT HANDED DISCRIMINATION
- LEFT HANDED SCHOLARSHIPS